Two great trail races in two beautiful places! Click the images to learn more…
Golden Gate Dirty 30
- Date: Saturday May 30, 2020
- Registration Opens – DECEMBER 7, 2019
- Location: Black Hawk, CO
- Distance: 50K (Golden Gate Canyon State Park officials have decreased the number of runners permitted. We will just be holding the 50K race this year)
- Dirty 30 Dirt Pack Training Program: A portion of your entry fee will go towards a complete training program that will begin in February, created and led by Lifelong Endurance Coaching.
Golden Gate Dirty 30 Video
Silverton Ultra Marathon
97% Single Track Trails in a Single-loop course – 11 miles on the famous Hardrock 100 course, 23 miles along one of the most spectacular sections of the Colorado Trail, down the deep Animas River Gorge and circumnavigate the majestic Engineer Mountain.
- Date: August 1, 2020
- Registration Opens – December 7, 2019
- Location: Silverton, CO
- Distances: 100K and 55K – Both single loop courses. 55K is the same as the 100K minus the southern loop around Engineer Mountain.