Two great trail races in two beautiful places! Click the images to learn more…
Golden Gate Dirty 30
2020 Dirty 30 has been canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 2021 Dirty 30 will be on Saturday, June 5, 2021.
- Registration Opens – DECEMBER 2020
- Location: Black Hawk, CO
- Distance: 50K (Golden Gate Canyon State Park officials have decreased the number of runners permitted. We will just be holding the 50K race this year)
Golden Gate Dirty 30 Video
Silverton Ultra Dirty
97% Single Track Trails in a Single-loop course – 11 miles on the famous Hardrock 100 course, 23 miles along one of the most spectacular sections of the Colorado Trail, down the deep Animas River Gorge and circumnavigate the majestic Engineer Mountain.
- Date: August 1, 2020
- Registration Opens – December 14, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. (mountain time)
- Location: Silverton, CO
- Distances: 100K & 60K – Both single loop courses. 60K is the same as the 100K minus the southern loop around Engineer Mountain.