|Until Jan 31st||Feb. 1 – April 15||April 15 – May 15|
What you can expect to receive for your entry fee
- Very well marked course that travels on 100% single track trails in a single-loop
- Quality Finisher Medal – (50K ONLY)
- Professional Chip Timing and live updates as you reach each aid station.
- Best post-race party around!- Meal, EXPO, massage, great awards, all in a beautiful mountain park setting
- Quality runner hats for special categories – 360 CLUB, SISU, LOWLANDER
- Opportunity to purchase race photos from one of the top photographers in the ultra running world.
- 2 Happy Hour Event – Providing beer, food, and valuable coaching tips helping you reach your goals.
- 3 Course Preview Runs – 50K course broken into 2 days and 12 mile
- A super well organized event with incredible aid station spread and support
- On-site professional medical team ready to take care of your boo-boos and any emergencies.
- Shuttling of your crew to the aid stations and for everyone to and from the shuttle parking lots
RACE SHIRTS – A high quality, classy, men’s and women’s specific shirt, one you will want to wear, is available to purchase at registration for $15
REFUNDS — NO REFUNDS. In the event you are not able to race you will be given the opportunity to defer your entry to the following year only, according to the schedule below:
|Before Jan. 31, 2019||100%|
|Feb. 1 – April 30, 2019||50%|
|After April 30, 2019||0%|
If you need to cancel, please contact the RD and provide the date and name you registered under. Bib transfers are not permitted. Please mark your calendar with these deadlines and honor them.
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER RACE — Transferring to a different distance is permitted so long as the race is not yet filled up. If the race is full you will need to get on the wait list to transfer. If you transfer up in distance you will need to pay the entry fee difference. No refund if you transfer down in distance. You may manage this for yourself on ultra sign up.
CANCELLATION — The race committee reserves the right to cancel or alter the race due to conditions outside our control, such as weather, fires, or other acts of nature. We will do our best to return a portion of the race fee if the race is canceled, but please remember that we incur a lot of costs regardless if the race occurs. Runner safety is our priority.
WAIT LIST — The 50K race is capped at 400 entrants, the 12Mce is capped at 200 entrants. Once these caps have been reached, additional entrants will be added to a wait list (maintained by UltraSignup).