Race Date: June 1, 2019
|Until Jan 31st||Feb. 1 – April 15||April 15 – May 15|
What you can expect to receive for your entry fee
- Very well marked course that travels on 100% single track trails in a single-loop
- Quality Finisher Medal – (50K ONLY)
- Professional Chip Timing and live updates as you reach each aid station.
- Best post-race party around!- Meal, EXPO, massage, great awards, all in a beautiful mountain park setting
- Quality runner hats for special categories – 360 CLUB, SISU, LOWLANDER
- Opportunity to purchase race photos from one of the top photographers in the ultra running world.
- 2 Happy Hour Event – Providing beer, food, and valuable coaching tips helping you reach your goals.
- 3 Course Preview Runs – 50K course broken into 2 days and 12 mile
- Basic Training plan with the option to join the Dirty 30 Dirt Pack 12 Week Training Program
- Great deals from our partners
- A super well organized event with incredible aid station spread and support
- On-site professional medical team ready to take care of your boo-boos and any emergencies.
- Shuttling of your crew to the aid stations and for everyone to and from the shuttle parking lots
RACE SHIRTS – A high quality, classy, men’s and women’s specific shirt, one you will want to wear, is available to purchase at registration for $10
WOMEN’S TEAMS – Ladies, because the back country has been such an incredible teacher and medium for me to learn valuable life lessons, and because ultra-running has taught me so many important lesson about perseverance, determination, trusting myself and others, discipline, and how life changing it is to achieve a really hard goal, I want to bring more of my sistahs into this amazing ultra-running community. I am encouraging you to invite your SISTAH’S to come join you on your journey to the Dirty 30 finish line. I am creating a special category this year (2019) for women’s teams. Your team must be made up of 3 or more women. At least 2 people on your team must be new to trail running or ultra running. We want you to reach out to your girlfriends and encourage them to come and be a part of this amazing, supportive, fun, and inspiring community and sport. You will be able to indicate on Ultra Sign Up when you register if you are on a team. You may add team members after you register. Prize categories include:
- Fastest Team – average times of all runners on the team
- Most creative costumes
- Largest Team with the largest number of new trail / ultra runners
REFUNDS — NO REFUNDS. In the event you are not able to race you will be given the opportunity to defer your entry to the following year only, according to the schedule below:
|Before Jan. 31, 2019||100%|
|Feb. 1 – April 30, 2019||50%|
|After April 30, 2019||0%|
PREGNANCY DEFERRAL – Women who get pregnant between registration and race day and cannot run may defer to the following year only.
If you need to cancel, please contact the RD and provide the date and name you registered under. Bib transfers are not permitted. Please mark your calendar with these deadlines and honor them.
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER RACE — Transferring to a different distance is permitted so long as the race is not yet filled up. If the race is full you will need to get on the wait list to transfer. If you transfer up in distance you will need to pay the entry fee difference. No refund if you transfer down in distance. You may manage this for yourself on ultra sign up.
CANCELLATION — The race committee reserves the right to cancel or alter the race due to conditions outside our control, such as weather, fires, or other acts of nature. We will do our best to return a portion of the race fee if the race is canceled, but please remember that we incur a lot of costs regardless if the race occurs. Runner safety is our priority.
WAIT LIST — The 50K race is capped at 400 entrants, the 12Mce is capped at 200 entrants. Once these caps have been reached, additional entrants will be added to a wait list (maintained by UltraSignup).