Race Date: May 30, 2020
|First 100 entrants||101 – 300 entrants||301-500 entrants||501-600 entrants|
50% Women and 50% Men
250 spots will be allocated for women and 250 spots will be allocated for men. 2020 Dirty 30 will have separate men’s and women’s registrations to manage this new aspect of Dirty 30.
What you can expect to receive for your entry fee
- A very well marked course that travels on 100% single track trails in a single-loop
- Quality Finisher Medal
- Fox River Run Strong Dirty 30 Socks
- Professional Chip Timing and live updates as you reach each aid station.
- Best post-race party around!- Meal, EXPO, massage, great awards, all in a beautiful mountain park setting
- Opportunity to purchase race photos from a top, professional photographer.
- 5 Happy Hour Events – Providing beer, food, and valuable coaching tips helping you reach your goals.
- 2 Course Preview Runs – 50K course broken into 2 days
- A comprehensive 15-week training program with the Dirty 30 Dirt Pack as well as a training plan to help you build a solid base so you can start the training program on February 15th.
- Great deals and swag from our partners
- A very well-organized event with a variety of sweet, salty and solid food aid station spread and support
- On-site professional medical team ready to take care of your boo-boos and any emergencies.
- Shuttling of your crew to the aid stations and for everyone to and from the shuttle parking lots
RACE SHIRTS – A high quality, classy, men’s and women’s specific shirt, one you will want to wear, is available to purchase at registration for $10
50K teams – Inspire and invite your friends to join you in your journey to reach the Dirty 30 Finish Line. . . They will be glad you did! Think outside the box on creating your teams. Consider inviting your friends that are road marathon runners who have never experienced a trail run before. Feel the support, camaraderie and inspiration to keep each other focused on your goals. Your team will help keep you motivated and on track when the dark days of winter steal your motivation to get out for your training runs.
REFUNDS — NO REFUNDS. In the event you are not able to race you will be given the opportunity to defer your entry to the following year only, according to the schedule below:
|Before Jan. 31, 2020||100%|
|Feb. 1 – April 30, 2020||50%|
|After April 30, 2020||0%|
PREGNANCY DEFERRAL – Women who get pregnant between registration and race day and cannot run may defer 100% entry fee to the following year only.
If you need to cancel, please contact the RD and provide the date and name you registered under. Bib transfers are not permitted. Please mark your calendar with these deadlines and honor them.
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER RACE — Transferring your entry between Silverton and Dirty 30 is permitted, so long as the race is not yet filled up. If the race is full you will need to get on the waitlist to transfer. If you transfer up in distance you will need to pay the entry fee difference. No refund if you transfer down in distance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
CANCELLATION — The race committee reserves the right to cancel or alter the race due to conditions outside our control, such as weather, fires, or other acts of nature. We will do our best to return a portion of the race fee if the race is canceled, but please remember that we incur a lot of costs regardless if the race occurs. Runner safety is our priority.
WAITLIST — Once the race is filled the waitlist will be opened. If you would like to get on the waitlist, go to Ultra Sign Up and sign up on the waitlist. You will be asked to enter your credit card info and register as if you were signing up for the race, but you will not be charged until a spot opens up for you and your acknowledge you want this spot. You will be e-mailed if a spot opens up. It is imperative that you use an email address that you check regularly and be sure you have cleared Ultra Sign Up from spam. If you do not reply to this email within 24 hours you will miss your opportunity to get this spot.