Race Date: May 30, 2020
Registration opens: December 14, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. (mountain time)
|First 100 entrants||101 – 300 entrants||301-500 entrants||501-600 entrants|
50% Women and 50% Men
NEW THIS YEAR! 250 spots will be allocated for women and 250 spots will be allocated for men. 2020 Dirty 30 will have separate men’s and women’s registrations to manage this new aspect of Dirty 30. We want everyone who’s up for the challenge to find their spot at the starting line!
What’s included in your entry fee:
- A well-marked course on 100% single track trails
- A single loop course. No junk miles.
- Beautiful finisher medal.
- Professional Chip Timing
- Track your runner. Live updates as you reach each aid station.
- Shuttling of your crew to aid stations and for everyone to and from shuttle parking lots.
- On-site professional medical team ready to take care of you and your emergencies.
- Best post-race party around!- Meal, Expo, massage, great awards, all in a beautiful mountain park setting
- Opportunity to purchase race photos from a top, professional photographer.
Leading up to the Event
- 5 Happy Hour Events leading up to the race, starting with the Kickoff Party in December each with beer, food, and coaching presentations and panels to help you reach your goals.
- 2 Course Preview Runs – 50K course broken into 2 days
- A comprehensive 15-week training program
50K teams –
50K teams – Inspire and Invite your friends to join you on the Dirty 30 adventure! Running as a team is all about the support, camaraderie, and fun of taking on a challenge like this together and keeping each other focused on your goals. You’ll stay motivated, even during the dark days of winter! Be better together. And, consider inviting your friends whom are road runners who have never experienced a trail run before.
REFUNDS — NO REFUNDS, but you will be given the opportunity to defer your entry to the following year only, according to the schedule below. Please mark your calendar with the deadlines below:
|Before Jan. 31, 2020||100%|
|Feb. 1 – April 30, 2020||50%|
|After April 30, 2020||0%|
PREGNANCY DEFERRAL – Women who get pregnant between registration and race day may defer 100% entry fee to the following year. Please, you must notify the race dirctor contact the RD by May 1st to cancel and defer your registration.
BIB TRANSFERS – Bib transfers are not permitted under any circumstance. Anyone found using someone else’s bib will be disqualified as will the person whose bib is being used.
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER RACE — Transferring your entry between Silverton Ultra Dirty and Dirty 30 is permitted, as long as the race is not yet filled. If the race is full you will need to get on the waitlist to transfer. If you transfer up in distance you will need to pay the entry fee difference. There is no refund if you transfer down in distance. Email the race director with your request.
CANCELLATION — Runner safety is our priority. The race director and race officials reserve the right to cancel or alter the race due to conditions outside our control, such as weather, fires, or other acts of nature. We will do our best to return a portion of the race fee to you if the race is canceled, but please remember that we still incur significant costs even if the race is canceled.
WAITLIST — Once the race is filled the waitlist will be opened.