The awards ceremony will follow the breakfast on Sunday morning. Although it is not necessary to be present to receive your award, I hope you will all stick around for the awards ceremony. All racers, friends and family, volunteers and sponsors are invited to this celebration of true grit, determination, and perseverance.
All 100K racers will receive a quality finisher medal and a finisher poster created from an esteemed Silverton artist. This beautiful watercolor show a woman running with the Animas River and Mt. Garfield in the background.
- 1st Male and 1st Female 100K racers will be awarded a trophy created by Ken Webb of Quiet Bear Art.
- 1st Male and 1st Femail 55K racers will be awarded a trophy created by Ken Webb of Quiet Bear Art.
Top 2 Fundraisers – (Minimum $1000 raised for Big Brothers Big Sisters of SW Colorado)
- Will be awarded weekend get-a-way packages:
- Visit Durango – weekend at the famous historical Strater Hotel, 2 tickets on the train and fine dining for 2.
- Visit Telluride – weekend at the famous New Sheridan Hotel, dinner for 2 at the Cosmopolitan,
An array of NOT so politically correct awards that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Peppy Plugger Award: DFL is much better than DNF or DNS so this person will be honored in a very special way.
- Dirty 30 Runner – Fastest combined time of Golden Gate Dirty 30 50K, 12 Mile and the Silverton Ultra Marathon 100K
Dirty 30 Runner Award
Fastest Combined Times of Golden Gate Dirty 30 and Silverton Ultra Marathon