"Thank you for putting on such a great event! It was, hands down, the best race experience I have ever had! The course was beautiful and challenging, the aid stations were packed with delicious food and the most excellent volunteers I have ever come across. It was truly a top notch production. Thank you for all of your hard work."
50% Women and 50% Men
50% of the entries allocated for women and 50% for men. We have also given spots for non-binary individuals. We want everyone who’s up for the challenge to find their place at the starting line!
What’s included in your entry fee
At the Event
- A well-marked course on 100% single track
- A fantastic single loop course, no out-and-back or junk miles
- Opportunity to purchase a high-quality ($40 retail), Rabbit race shirt with classy Dirty 30 logo on front and elevation profile on the back for $15. This does not cover the cost of this shirt, only part of the cost.
- Beautiful finisher medal that doubles as a drink coaster
- A fun, energetic, lively finishline where we celebrate you.
- On-site professional medical team ready to take care of you and any emergencies.
- Best post-race party around! Meal, Sierra Nevada Beer, massage (for a fee), outstanding awards, all in a beautiful, mountain park setting
- Great swag and deals from our partners
- Opportunity to purchase race photos from a top, professional photographer
Leading Up to the Event
- Three Zoom and one live Event leading up to the race, each with beer, food, and coaching presentations and panels to help you reach your goals.
- 2 Course-Preview Runs – 50K course broken down into two days
- A comprehensive 5-month static training program created by David Roche
No Refunds. REPEAT - NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERS.. You may transfer to a different Dirty 30 Trail Race Series Race in the same year, if there is another race being offered, and if a spots is available. Due to tenuous nature of event permits, we cannot guarantee these races will happen the following year, therefore we can no longer offer deferrals to the following year.
RACE CANCELLATION — Runner safety is our priority. The Race Director and Race officials reserve the right to cancel or alter the race due to conditions outside our control, such as weather, fires, pandemics, or other acts of nature. We will defer a portion of the entry fee to the following year’s race based on when the race is canceled. If the Dirty 30 must cancel the race within 45 days of the race, there are NO deferrals; Entry fees are spent at this point.
WAITLIST — Once the race is filled, the waitlist will be opened. Your credit card info will be required to get on the waitlist, but you will not be charged until you are entered into he race. You will be notified once a spot opens up, and you will have 24 hours to register for the race. After 24 hours your spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist.
*Important: Critical communications will be emailed to you. It is essential you register with an email that you check regularly. Also, be sure to add ultra sign up and Dirty 30 to your contacts so these important emails do not end up in your spam folders.*