"Thank you for putting on such a great event! It was, hands down, the best race experience I have ever had! The course was beautiful and challenging, the aid stations were packed with delicious food and the most excellent volunteers I have ever come across. It was truly a top notch production. Thank you for all of your hard work."
50% Women and 50% Men
250 entries allocated for women and 250 for men managed by separate registrations. We have also given spots for non-binary individuals. We want everyone who’s up for the challenge to find their place at the starting line!
What’s included in your entry fee
At the Event
- A well-marked course on 100% single track
- A single loop course, no out-and-back or junk miles
- Opportunity to purchase a high-quality, New Balance race shirt with classy logo and elevation profile on the back for $10.
- Beautiful finisher medal that doubles as a drink coaster
- Professional chip timing
- Track-Your-Runner live updates as you reach each aid station
- A fun, energetic, lively finishline where we celebrate you.
- Shuttling of your crew to aid stations and for everyone to and from the shuttle parking lots ( may be put on hold during COVID)
- On-site professional medical team ready to take care of you and any emergencies.
- Best post-race party around! Meal, Sierra Nevada Beer, massage (for a fee), Expo, outstanding awards, all in a beautiful, mountain park setting
- Great swag and deals from our partners
- Opportunity to purchase race photos from a top, professional photographer
Leading Up to the Event
- 5 Happy Hour Events leading up to the race, each with beer, food, and coaching presentations and panels to help you reach your goals.
- 2 Course-Preview Runs – 50K course broken down into two days
- A comprehensive 5-month static training program created by David Roche
TEAMS — Invite your friends to join you on the Dirty 30 adventure! Running as a team is all about the support, camaraderie, and fun of taking on a challenge like this together and keeping each other focused on your goal. You’ll stay motivated, even during the dark days of winter! We are stronger together. And, consider inviting your friends that are road runners who have never experienced a trail run before.
No Refunds. According to the schedule below, you may defer your entry to the following year only. Please mark your calendar with these deadlines:
Before Jan. 31 100% deferral
Feb. 1 – April 30 50% deferral
After April 30 0% deferral
PREGNANCY DEFERRAL — Women who get pregnant between registration and race day may defer 100% of their entry fee to the following year. Please, you must notify the Race Director by May 1 to cancel and defer your registration.
NO BIB TRANSFERS — Bib transfers are not permitted under any circumstances. Anyone found using someone else’s bib will be disqualified, as will the person whose bib is being used.
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER RACE — If there are spots available, we encourage you to transfer your entry to another Dirty 30 Trail Race Series Race. This option allows you to apply your entire entry fee, plus a $25 transfer fee to the race of your choice. If the race is full, you will need to get on the waitlist to transfer. If you transfer up in distance you will need to pay the entry fee difference. There is no refund if you transfer down in distance. Email the Race Director with your request.
CANCELLATION — Runner safety is our priority. The Race Director and Race officials reserve the right to cancel or alter the race due to conditions outside our control, such as weather, fires, pandemics, or other acts of nature. We will defer a portion of the entry fee to the following year’s race based on when the race is canceled. If the Dirty 30 must cancel the race within 30 days of the race, there are no guarantees of an entry fee deferral; most of the funds from entry fees are spent at this point.
CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID-19— After running in two races, volunteering at one, and having a year to prepare for and anticipate problems, I feel confident we will be able to hold a fun and safe Dirty 30 in 2021. We are doing everything we can to stay ahead of the curveball, including setting an alternate race date at the end of August or the beginning of September in the event we must postpone. We will post this date as soon as we get an agreed-upon date with the park rangers. If we must cancel due to a mandate by the State of Colorado, we will defer as much of the entry fee as possible. This means we will apply the remaining funds for a deferral to the 2022 Dirty 30 Trail Race Series Races. Please understand that race planning starts in Oct-Nov of the previous year. The nature of events is your entry fees are spent well before race weekend.
WAITLIST — Once the race is filled, the waitlist will be opened. Go to Race Roster and sign up for your race waitlist (men’s or women’s). You will be notified once a spot opens up, and you will have 24 hours to register for the race. You will not be charged until you are admitted into the race.
*Important: Please use an email address you check regularly and be sure you have cleared Race Roster and Dirty 30 from your spam folder.*