“I've run a ton of races, but this one pretty much tops them all. You can't beat the scenery, pictures from the photographer, t-shirt, buff, medals, and the experience of it all. It was definitely the hardest thing I have ever done and I can't wait to do another race by Megan"
~ Cristi Harrington
The awards ceremony will be held at 9:15 a.m. Sunday morning after the all racer/volunteer group photo. Be there or be talked about! 100-mile finishers will be awarded a stunning, hand-made belt buckle. 1st place overall, and masters will be awarded beautiful wooden plaques designed and created by John Hall. I hope you will all plan to stick around for the awards ceremony. Cherish this opportunity to celebrate each other for your incredible accomplishments. It is so important for us to be present for each other, especially now when we are inundated with divisiveness. All racers, friends and family, volunteers and sponsors are invited to this celebration of true grit, determination, and perseverance.
- 1st overall male and female of the 100-Mile, 100K and the 60K will receive a special, artistic wooden plaque made by John Hall
- 1st masters male and female of the 100-Mile, 100K and the 60K will receive a special, artistic wooden plaque made by John Hall
- All 100-Mile finishers will receive a stunning, hand-made belt buckle.
- All finishers will receive a finisher medal at the finish line.
- Peppy Plugger Award: DFL is much better than DNF or DNS. The last finisher of each race will be honored in a special way.
- Dirty 30 Runner – The fastest men's and women's combined time of the Dirty 30 50K and the Silverton Ultra Dirty 100K
2019 100K winners
Seth Wealing - 1st Male & Allissa St. Laurent - Overall winner
Dirty 30 Runner Award
Combined times of Golden Gate Dirty 30 and Silverton Ultra Dirty 100K in same year.
Course changed in 2019 by adding the Putnam-Bear Creek segment,increasing the verticle by approx. 3,000'.
|First Name||Last Name||GGD30||SUD||Combined||Year||From||Course|