All 100M, 100K, and 60K racers must carry a GEN3 or InReach GPS tracker for the race duration (cell phones or watch GPS's will not work). The San Juan County Sheriff requires this critical safety measure. If you own your tracker, you may register yourself and your tracker's number on the MAProgress registration page. If you do not own your tracker, you may rent one from MAProgress for $49. All racers must register for tracking within 24 hours after you register at MAProgress.com. ( If you are planning on purchasing a tracker, you are allowed a grace period to get this done). If you rent a tracker, you will pick it up at packet pick up and return it at the finish line.
100M, 100K, and 60K Registration Includes:
- A top-notch mountain ultra-marathon running experience
- A 98% single-track trail course either a single loop (100K & 60K) or a point-to-point (100M) in the high, remote, and the spectacular San Juan Mountains.
- An abundance of experienced, knowledgeable, attentive volunteers, including medical and communications staff
- 12, 6, or 3 well-stocked and well-supported aid stations, including four remote aid stations.
- Top-quality, men's and women's specific race shirts.
- High-quality finisher medal that doubles as a coaster
- Awards ceremony
- MAProgress tracking service. Your race fee covers the cost of your tracker showing up on the MAProgress live tracking map, not the cost to rent a tracker).
- Pacer support.
- Silverton Ultra Dirty 60K 2021: Link to be added soon
- Silverton Ultra Dirty 100K 2021 - Link to be added soon.
- Silverton Ultra Dirty 100M 2021 - Link to be added soon.
Trail Work - REQUIRED
We feel it is essential we commit time to help improve and sustain the trails we enjoy. All Silverton Ultra Dirty participants are REQUIRED to complete 8 hours of volunteer trail work. Check out our TRAIL WORK Page for details on our trail work days in Silverton and Golden Gate Canyon State Park, CO. Trail Work Qualification Requirements
REFUNDS — NO REFUNDS.
- There are No Refunds. According to the schedule below, you will be allowed to defer your entry to the following year only. Please mark your calendar with these deadlines:
- PREGNANCY DEFERRAL — Women who get pregnant between registration and race day may defer 100% of their entry fee to the following year. Please, you must notify the Race Director by July 1 to cancel and postpone your registration.
- NO BIB TRANSFERS — Entrants may not transfer their entry/bib to another runner under any circumstances. We will disqualify anyone found using another runner's bib.
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER RACE — If there are spots available, we encourage you to transfer your entry to another Dirty 30 Trail Race Series Race. This option allows you to apply your entire entry fee, plus a $25 transfer fee to the race of your choice. If the race is full, you will need to get on the waitlist to transfer. If you transfer up in distance you will need to pay the entry fee difference. There is no refund if you transfer down in distance. Email the Race Director with your request.
- CANCELLATION — Runner safety is our priority. The Race Director and Race officials reserve the right to cancel or alter the race due to conditions outside our control, such as weather, fires, pandemics, or other acts of nature. We will defer a portion of the entry fee to the following year's race based on when the race is canceled. If the Dirty 30 must cancel the race within 30 days of the race, there are no guarantees of an entry fee deferral; we spend most of the funds from entry fees at this point.
- WAITLIST — Once the race fills, we will open the waitlist. Go to Race Roster and sign up for your race waitlist (100M, 100K, or 60K). We notify you once a spot opens up, and you will have 24 hours to register for the race. Race Roster will not charge your credit card until admitted into the race.
- Important: Please use an email address you check regularly and be sure you have cleared Race Roster and Dirty 30 from your spam folder.