Happy Hour Events
Connect with other Dirty 30'ers and get valuable training tips and inspiration from top ultra running athletes and coaches! Join us each month for lively panel discussions and Q&As with trail running experts like David and Megan Roach, and others. Some of these events will be held on Zoom and some will be in person. The live events will start with a 45 minute group fun run. Relax and hang out with great people plus snacks and beer. This is a perfect way to stay motivated as you train for the Dirty 30. Runners who attend these Happy Hour events report much more success at their Dirty 30 race. Even if you’re not training for a race, join us anyway! Click Here for details. See you there!
- January 12 - 6:00 pm - Virtual Zoom Event– Start your season off right with World Class Runners and Coaches, David and Megan Roche. This event is for Dirty 30 entrants only. All entrants will be emailed a Zoom Link the day before the event.
- January 26 - 6:00 pm - Virtual Zoom Event– Introduction to the 4-Month Strength Training Program for Ultra Runners with Jess Elliott. 2022 Dirty 30'ers.will be emailed a Zoom Link the day before the event.
- February 16 - 6:00 pm - Virtual Zoom Event-Nutrition and fueling for ultra-runners. Get it right and avoid the gut bombs with The Nutrition Mechanic, Dina Griffin. Zoom link will be emailed to Dirty 30'ers the day before the event.
- Saturday, April 2 - Runners Roost- Boulder – Dirty 30 Sistah's Extravaganza
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Trail run starting at Runners Roost, Boulder
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - food, mingling and elite women's panel discussion with a women's elite ultra-runner panel on issues concerning women in trail and ultra running.
Arrive early to get set up with a pair of Altra, balanced-cushioning, trail running shoes to demo on our group run. These shoes are made specifically for the woman's foot. Please let us know what your questions are regarding anything about women in trail and ultra running issues at this Google Form to enter your questions. Please RSVP by emailing the race director at Megan@dirty30.org or on the Facebook Event Page indicate you are attending.
- May TBD - Virtual Zoom Event - Run your Best Dirty 30 Dial in your final race plans with great tips from Dirty 30's multiple year finishers.