Happy Hour Events
Connect with other Dirty 30’ers and get valuable training tips and inspiration from top ultra running athletes and coaches! Join us each month for lively panel discussions and Q&As with trail running experts like Courtney Dauwalter, David and Megan Roach, and others. Enjoy a 45-60 minute group fun run. Relax and hang out with great people plus snacks and beer. This is a perfect way to stay motivated as you train for the Dirty 30. Runners who attend these Happy Hour events report much more success at their Dirty 30 race. Even if you’re not training for a race, join us anyway! Click Here for details. See you there!
- January 21 – 6:00 pm – Virtual Zoom Event– Start your season off right with World Class Runners and Coaches, David and Megan Roche. January Happy Hour Zoom Event Link Passcode: 738719
- February 24 – 6:00 pm – Virtual Zoom Event- Expanding your Horizons with Top World Ultra Runners Courtney Dauwalter and Maggie Guterl. Arrive early. This virtual zoom meeting will only allow 100 participants. This event will be recorded and added to our Dirty 30 YouTube Channel. By participating in this event you agree to share your email with our partners. Februry Happy Hour Zoom Event Link Passcode: 065579
- April 1 – 6:00 pm – Runners Roost- Boulder or Virtual – Avoid Gut Bombs and Hitting the Wall. Fueling for the Dirty 30 and the Ultra Dirty – Dina Griffin The Nutrition Mechanic
- Saturday, April 17 – Runners Roost- Boulder – Dirty 30 Sistah’s Extravaganza
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Trail run starting at Runners Roost, Boulder
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 – food, mingling and elite women’s panel discussion on issues concerning women in trail and ultra running.
Altra Zero Drop shoe demos and special deals at Runners Roost. We will host the panel discussion outside in the Southern Sun outdoor seating area.
- Wednesday, May 25 – Runners Roost – Denver – Run your Best Dirty 30 with Addie Bracy and Matt Hart– Dial in your final race plans with great tips from former elite runner and coach, Matt Hart and elite runner, running coach and sports psychologist, Addie Bracy.
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – group road run with Altra Zero Drop shoe demos
7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Beer, munchies and mingling – take this opportunity to get to know other Dirty 30’ers.
7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Wisdom, insights, tips, do’s and don’ts from Matt and Addie
We will steam this event live on FB Live from the Dirty 30 Running Facebook Page
This event may also be recorded on Zoom.